All Cats and Kittens are:
• Spayed or Neutered
• Dewormed (often the first in a series of treatments that should be completed by the adoptive family)
• Treated for fleas
• Up to date with vaccinations (for kittens, the first in a series of vaccinations that should be completed by the adoptive family through their veterinarian
• Vaccinated for rabies (if older than four months of age)
• Microchipped. All cats and kittens come identified with a permanent, unique microchip. Microchip registration is included in the adoption.
• Receive one month of Pet Health Insurance
• Personalized adoption counseling to ensure you are adopting the right cat for your lifestyle.
Cats and kittens must go home with a cat safety collar, a carrier, and an ID tag which are all available for sale in the shelter office.
Animal Welfare Association (AWA), a private, non-profit, 501(c)3 animal welfare organization, operates the oldest and largest low-cost spay/neuter clinic, adoption center and no-kill animal shelter in South Jersey. We do not receive funds from the government or national groups. We rely upon local donations to fund our life-saving programs. Through a variety of innovative programs including adoptions, veterinary services, pet therapy, trap-neuter-return and humane education, we strive to ensure that animal companionship is accessible to all. No animal is euthanized due to space, length of stay, or for treatable/manageable conditions.
To learn more visit: http://www.AWANJ.ORG
Adoptable Dogs: https://www.awanj.org/adopt-a-dog/
Adoptable Cats: https://www.awanj.org/adopt-a-cat/
Adoptable Small Animals: https://www.awanj.org/adopt-a-rabbit/