SEASIDE PARK, NJ – Governor Phil Murphy and his wife Tammy took time to take a photo op after a run today on the Seaside Heights Boardwalk to promote his latest executive order requiring face masks anywhere in public when social distancing isn’t an option.
“Beautiful run today in Seaside Park with Tammy Murphy, followed by a walk along the boardwalk in Seaside Heights. Remember: masks are now required in outdoor public spaces when social distancing isn’t possible,” Murphy said.
This week, Murphy had a bizarre post that told New Jersey residents that they will die if they do not social distance.
“Better to be six feet apart than six feet under,” Murphy said. 49 more people died of COVID-19, the Governor said today in the latest body count offered daily by the Governor.
Here are top great responses to the Governor’s lastest post:
- What a bag of shit.
- BENNIES GO HOME
- Lucky for you that you weren’t in a nursing home.
- Keep the mask on. Don’t want to see that sinister smile ever again. Mr. Grinch. And btw GFY
- Run far away and don’t come back
- I was right behind him he didn’t have it on before photo
- TY for your strong leadership! NJ is winning because of you!
- Please keep running, right out of the state. Carpetbagger.
- So thankful you didn’t come to Lavallette! Run East as far as you can!
- How does he fit his choppers in that mask? Fuck him. The only thing his administration is good for is slaughtering the elderly.