“He didn’t do nothing” ANTIFA Thugs Nearly Beat Man to Death After Pulling Him From His Car


PORTLAND, OR – An ANTIFA mob in Portland, Oregon pulled a man from his car and nearly beat him to death.  The mob, who according to Portland Police was blocking traffic claims the man tried to run them over. The man said the protesters were throwing objects at his vehicle and threatening himself and his passenger, a female.  Trying to escape the mob, the driver crashed his truck into a light pole.  As the man’s body lay on the ground, blood pouring out, the ANTIFA mob began looting the vehicle, taking the man’s belongings.

Another video prior to the beating shows the man minding his own business before being approached by a mob. Some in that mob yelled, “He didn’t do nothing.”  Then they starting beating a woman next to his truck.

Later that night, police reported another incident.  A victim suffered a gunshot wound after a drive-by shooting in the Woodlawn Neighborhood.  On Monday, August 17, 2020 at 12:10a.m., North Precinct officers responded to a call of a shooting near Northeast 15th Avenue and Northeast Dekum Street. The victim was in his vehicle and had a gunshot wound to his arm. Medical responded and he was transported to a hospital by ambulance. His wound is believed to be non-life threatening.  The victim told officers he was driving his pickup truck had been shot by someone in a passing car. No suspect information is being released.

Related News:  17-year-old bowling alley shooter arrested for killing one, injuring three
Do you enjoy Shore News Network? Please consider supporting this site as big tech continues their crackdown on any media that doesn't agree with them. Click here to donate today.


Earlier in the afternoon at 12:45p.m., North Precinct Officers responded to a report of a shooting near the intersection of Northeast Knott Street and Northeast 7th Avenue. When they arrived they located an adult male with a gunshot wound to a leg. The victim was transported to the hospital by ambulance. His injuries are believed to be non-life threatening. Officers learned that a suspect or suspects drove by and fired at the victim from a moving vehicle. The suspects left before officers arrived and have not yet been located. No suspect information is available.

Related News:  Repeat felon, released early by governor killed woman, father, child and made his family eat her heart to ward off demons