SNEADS FERRY, NC – Onslow County Sheriff’s Office Drug Enforcement Unit concluded an investigation into the distribution of drugs in the Sneads Ferry area of Onslow County. The investigation began after narcotics detectives received complaints that Jason William Huie was selling drugs out of his Sneads Ferry home. On December 3, 2020, with the assistance of N.C. Department of Probation and Parole, Huie was arrested. During the search of his residence, 13 bags of heroin, 3 grams methamphetamine, 3 grams marijuana, 1 gram of mushrooms and various paraphernalia were seized.
Huie, 38-years-old of Beth Lane in Sneads Ferry was transported to Onslow County Detention Center under the following charges:
(3) Felony Counts Possession With Intent to Manufacture/Sell/Deliver Methamphetamine
(3) Felony Counts Maintaining a Dwelling
(3) Felony Counts Possession With Intent to Manufacture/Sell/Deliver Heroin
(2) Felony Counts Sell & Deliver Methamphetamine
(1) Felony Count Sell & Deliver Heroin
(3) Counts Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
BOND: $33,000 secured.
Crime Stoppers offers cash reward of up to $2,500 for information that is deemed of value or assistance to law enforcement. Information can also be anonymously texted via Text-A-Tip by typing TIP4CSJAX and your message to 274637 (CRIMES). Callers to Crime Stoppers may remain anonymous and never have to reveal their identity.