EAST ST. LOUIS, MO – On Sunday, March 14th, around 5:34 p.m. officers responded to the gas station located at 2419 State Street in reference to a fight inside the store.
Upon arrival, they were advised by the store clerk that two black males were fighting inside the store and one black male pulled out a large handgun and shot at the other male subject.
After gathering information, officers observed two black males fitting the description of the suspect leaving the area. Officers then placed the suspect into custody until the situation was secure.
While searching the suspect, officers found a .44 caliber Ruger revolver with 5 live rounds.
On March 16th, 2021 St. Clair County States Attorney charged Lushune Ratliff with Aggravated Discharge of a Firearm and Felon in Possession of a Firearm. He is being held on $75,000.00 bond.
The Five: Crime Blotter
- Accomplice who freed viral video spring breaker from cop car arrested
- Robbery suspect arrested for prior Shenanigans on St. Patrick’s Day
- Handcuffed, Florida spring breaker runs from police, goes viral
- Miami Beach cops clash with large crowd of spring breakers, shoot pepperballs
- Elderly man on scooter drove around Walmart flapping his genitals at customers