TRENTON, NJ – The New Jersey Lottery Commission announced that there was one lucky winner with a jackpot of nearly $1,000,000 during Monday night’s Cash 5 drawing.
One lucky ticket matched all five numbers drawn winning the $935,897 Jersey Cash 5 jackpot from the Monday, March 22, drawing. The winning numbers were: 16, 18, 21, 31, and 45 and the XTRA number was: 02. The retailer will receive a bonus check for $2,000 for the winning ticket sold. That ticket was sold at Jackpocket, 355 Warwick Tpke., Hewitt in Passaic County.
New Jersey News
- Missouri Lottery ticket Wins $1,000 a Day for Life
- Former New Jersey governor candidate to be featured in controversial documentary at Jersey City film festival
- What were last night’s Powerball numbers? Did anyone win?
- Parkway rest stops to be renamed for famous Jerseyans, here’s who didn’t make the cut
- In New Jersey, 48 fully vaccinated people have died from COVID-19, here’s the break down