TRENTON, NJ – Thursday night’s New Jersey Pick 6 Jackpot is now $5.4 million after no winners were picked Monday night.
The Pick-6 drawing on March 22 produced eight winners of $3,778 for matching five out of six white balls drawn. One of those tickets was purchased with XTRA, multiplying the prize to $18,890.
The winning numbers for the Monday, March 22, drawing were: 10, 16, 32, 34, 41, and 49. The XTRA Multiplier was: 05. By adding XTRA for an additional $1.00 per play, winners are able to multiply their non-jackpot prizes by the XTRA number drawn. The $5.4 million drawings will be held Thursday, March 25.
New Jersey News
- Police records show Mo Hill candidate Quinlisk accused of assaulting disabled man, woman over paycheck dispute
- Murphy to spend $5 million on election campaign ads
- Is Murphy pumping the numbers on vaccinations too? Why not, It’s not the first time
- Bronx cocaine delivery man who supplied New Jersey gets 60 months in prison
- Paterson heroin dealer admits guilt in federal court