TOMS RIVER, NJ – Like many other municipalities at the Jersey Shore, cable internet and television performance has suffered at the hands of Altice/Optimum Online. Tonight the township council voted unanimously on a resolution to to urge the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities to take corrective action and order a reduction in service charges for Optimum/Altice, USA Cable Services due to inadequate and substandard service.
Last month, neighboring Jackson Township took a similar stance against the company.
Toms River News
- MS NEW JERSEY SENIOR AMERICA PAGEANT 2021
- Toms River Brewery offering free drinks to the vaccinated
- Seaside Park hires first full-time female police officer
- Garden State Food Reviews visits Tardi’s Ristorante in Toms River
- Here’s some amazing drone footage of Toms River and Seaside Heights