TRENTON (March 24, 2021) – There were no grand prize winners Tuesday night and now the Mega Millions Jackpot is $137,000,000 for Friday’s drawing.
The Mega Millions drawing on Tuesday, March 23, produced 23 players that matched four of the five white balls drawn making each ticket worth $500. Six of those tickets were purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prizes to $1,000. Moreover, 29,345 other New Jersey players took home $115,332 in prizes ranging from $2 to $400. The winning numbers for the Tuesday, March 23, drawing were: 12, 23, 35, 38, and 55. The Gold Mega Ball was 11, and the Megaplier Multiplier was 02.
The next drawing will be held Friday, March 26, at 11:00 pm. All New Jersey Lottery Mega Millions tickets must be purchased before 10:45 pm to participate in the drawing. Mega Millions tickets cost just two dollars; by adding the Megaplier option for an extra dollar per play, players can increase their non-jackpot winnings up to five times. Mega Millions tickets are sold in 46 participating jurisdictions. Drawings are held on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Mayor Maurice “Mo” Hill reminds pool rentals are illegal in Toms River
- Man found stabbed on tracks in Palisades Park in critical condition
- North Jersey broad daylight rape and assault suspect arrested
- Another shooting victim treated at St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Paterson
- Shootings continue in Paterson with another man shot