Texas Senator Ted Cruz was not intimidated and did not cave in to a member of the press asking him to wear a mask during his press conference. Even Joe Biden’s press secretary Jen Psaki does not wear a mask, but one reporter decided to be cute and ask Cruz to wear one. This is what happened. Cruz told the reporter he has been immunized and is following CDC guidelines.
- Nancy Pelosi orders Capitol Police to arrest Americans who refuse to wear a facemask in Congress
- CNN hosts call for segregration, exclusion of unvaccinated Americans from society
- America’s fully vaccinated Secretary of Defense lands in the Philippines fully masked with face shield
- Video of Joe Biden’s tough anti-crack laws side by side with Hunter smoking crack goes viral
- Biden says he used to drive an 18-wheeler, White House says “We got nothing”