WASHINGTON, D.C. – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s First District seek the public’s assistance in identifying suspects in reference to an Assault with a Dangerous Weapon (Knife) and Theft Two offense that occurred on Saturday, March 20, 2021, in the 600 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, Southeast.
At approximately 4:54 pm, two suspects attempted to leave an establishment, without paying for services received, at the listed location. The suspects then engaged in a verbal altercation in the establishment. One of the suspects brandished a knife and stabbed the victim. The suspects then fled the scene.
Anyone who can identify these individuals or who has knowledge of this incident should take no action but call police at (202) 727-9099 or text your tip to the Department’s TEXT TIP LINE at 50411. Crime Solvers of Washington, DC currently offers a reward of up to $1,000 to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest and indictment of the person or persons responsible for a crime committed in the District of Columbia.
Source: DC Metro Police Press Release
- Arrests made after man in car struck by stray bullet last July
- Man stabbed in D.C. recovering from non-life threatening wounds
- Know this guy? He’s wanted for D.C. carjacking
- Woman stabbed to death on MLK Avenue in D.C.
- Some Wawa stores to close temporarily as company struggles to find workers