COLUMBUS, OH – Three suspects were charged for the January 15,17 and 29th robberies at Rooster’s and Jimmyluka’s.
25-year-old Chandler Snodgrass, 28-year-old Stevie Hannah & 30-year-old Thomas Woodard Jr. were indicted on multiple charges in connections with 2 break-ins at Roosters at 896 City Park Ave. & JimmyIuka’s Bar Deli at 701 Parsons Ave.
“This case absolutely would not have been solved without the social media posts,” said Det. Mancini.
- 9-Year-Old Girl Shot in Chest as She Opened Her Front Door
- 22 people arrested in undercover drug operation in Lake County
- Video shows shooting that left four shot at Columbus bar
- Akron police make arrest in murder of 48-year-old rideshare driver
- Three more shot in Columbus Sunday night