BALTIMORE — On March 25, 2021, at approximately 8:22 p.m., officers were dispatched to the 1300 block of North Charles Street to investigate a reported shooting.
Officers responded to the area and observed a male suffering from gunshot wounds. Medics were summoned and the victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Homicide detectives were able to identify the suspect and obtained an arrest warrant for 29-year-old Philip Blankenship. Philip Blankenship is currently being held in Central Booking where he has been charged with 1st Degree Murder and other related charges. Blankenship is being held without bail.
- Outer Banks Boil Co. to open first restaurant in Baltimore
- Maryland governor says free pizza for a vaccine
- Maryland lifts statewide mask mandate, all capacity restrictions today
- Baltimore shooting suspect captured, charged
- Anne Arundel Man Killed After Having Argument in the Street