Lakewood – Opening night for the Jersey Shore BlueClaws is a month away, but tickets for the capacity limited season go on sale this week.
“First, BlueClaws season ticket holders, ticket package holders, group leaders, and members of the Jersey Shore BlueClaws Priority List will have access to a 48-hour pre-sale. The pre-sale begins at 6:00 am on Tuesday, March 30th,” the team said.
This year, the team will be playing as the Jersey Shore BlueClaws. Formerly the Lakewood BlueClaws, the team plays their home games at First Energy Park in Lakewood Township.
“Putting single-game tickets on sale is another step in the return of BlueClaws baseball, and we are very excited,” said Bob McLane, BlueClaws Sr. Vice President of Ticket Sales & Service. “With the capacity restrictions that are in place, we strongly encourage fans to book their spot as soon as possible!”
Initially, fans will not be assigned a specific seat location, though they will be notified of their seating location well in advance of the game.
In 2020, Minor League Baseball canceled its entire season. The BlueClaws play in the AA Eastern League.
- Yankee fans chant ‘F-ck Altuve” as cheating Astros return to Yankee Stadium
- In 1982 75-year-old Luke Appling hit a Home Run off Warren Spahn
- Caitlyn Jenner just said trans women should not compete in women’s sports and the left has lost its mind
- Cop makes hilarious video mocking Lebron James
- Pittsburgh Steeler Justine Layne Caught with Suspended License, Gun, Drugs