SEASIDE HEIGHTS – The 2021 Seaside Heights Easter Egg is on, but with a twist. Last year, the event which draws thousands was canceled due to COVID-19, but this year, borough officials have figured out a way to make it work and it might be something that sticks.
If you’ve ever been to Disney and played Sorcerers of the Magic Kindgom or Magic Quest, you might enjoy this year’s egg hunt.
Kids will walk around the boardwalk with the mobile phone and visit participating locations where they will scan QR codes to win prizes such as a 2021 daily beach badge or a free slice of pizza.
Colored clue locations will be placed at different locations along the boardwalk including Berkeley Sweet Shop, Marathon Steak, Luck Leos’s, the Casino Arcade and more.
The Hunt will be live from Noon March 27 to 5 p.m. April 4, 2021. The Hunt recommends hunting only from Noon to 5 p.m. the Saturdays and Sundays of Palm Sunday and Easter weekends to ensure that businesses hosting clues are open. In the event of inclement weather, some businesses may not be open during the scheduled times.
You can download the entry form online here.
The Easter Egg Hunt has traditionally been the unofficial launching of spring and a pre-cursor to the upcoming summer tourism season at the Jersey Shore.
- Funnel cloud spotted in Barnegat Bay near Seaside Heights
- Beachwood drug dealer gets 15 years in prison
- Is Ocean County planning to launch newspaper using COVID-19 Federal Aid?
- Charge filed against Toms River Mayor Mo Hill, B.A. Lou Amoroso Alleging Healthcare Fraud
- Brick Township father, son busted in Walmart cocaine deal