PATERSON – Passaic County Prosecutor Camelia M. Valdes and Paterson Police Chief Ibrahim Baycora announce that at approximately 2:18p.m. on March 28, 2021, members of the Paterson Police Department were advised that a 23-year-old female Paterson resident arrived at Saint Joseph’s University Medical Center in Paterson, NewJersey seeking treatment for a non-fatal gunshot wound.
Based on the preliminary investigation it is believed the 23-year-old female Paterson resident was walking in the area of 20thAvenue and State Street in Paterson, New Jersey when an unknown vehicle drove by and an occupant discharged several rounds striking the victim.
- 2,000 pounds of cocaine intercepted from the Dominican Republic
- 24 Immigrants found in train grain hopper
- Teen arrested for multiple armed robberies in Wilmington
- Flagler County child molester arrested after three years of undetected abuse
- Woman charged for assaulting 77-year-old during parking lot scuffle