It will be interesting to see how former President Trump reacts after learning that his subordinate, Dr. Anthony Fauci is now claiming credit for the rapid development of the COVID-19 vaccine. The program named “Operation Warp Speed” initiated by Trump was announced in May and aided in the speedy process to find, manufacture and approve a vaccine. Fauci said, no, it was his idea back in January.
“When I saw what happened in New York City, almost overrunning of our health care system, it was like, ‘Oh my goodness,’” the doctor told CNN. “And that’s when it became very clear that the decision we made on January the 10th to go all out and develop a vaccine may have been the best decision that I’ve ever made.
- Researcher says “COVID nails” could be a sign that you had the virus
- Talk radio host Bill Spadea banned from YouTube for criticizing school mask policy
- Fact Check: Biden said people who are not fully vaccinated can still die every day
- Monmouth Republicans call for Murphy to reopen by May 15th, say Jersey Shore can’t survive another summer
- Florida sheriff says pandemic causing dangerous mental health emergency that is endangering lives of police officers
Originally reported by NY Post