The Evergiven has been stuck in the Suez Canal for days, disrupting global commerce and sticking 400 other ships in a state of high seas gridlock. The ship is slowly being dislodged and refloated, but experts say there will be damage to repair in the canal before traffic fully resumes. The backlog of ships caught in a massive traffic jam on each side of the canal could take weeks to filter through.
Map courtesy of VesselFinder.Com.
- COVID-19 has transformed how America consumes digital video and it could be a good thing
- Yes, Glory’s Market is done, being replaced by Wawa, Liquor Store, Drug store
- Toms River Brewery offering free drinks to the vaccinated
- As New Jersey reopens, Murphy said he’ll be watching for compliance violations
- Reopening New Jersey: Indoor dining, bar limits to end May 19th