MACON, GA – A motorcyclist was killed in an accident just northwest of Macon last night.
Bibb County Sheriff’s Office reports it is investigating a fatal traffic accident that occurred on Forsyth Road at its intersection with Wesleyan Drive.
:The accident was called into the Macon-Bibb 911 Center at 8:19 p.m.It was reported that a GMC Yukon and a motorcycle collided at the intersection,” the department said. “The male driver on the motorcycle was transported to the Atrium Navicent Health. The motorcyclist was later pronounced deceased at the hospital.”
The driver of the vehicle was not injured. The name of the deceased cannot be released until the next of kin has been notified.
This accident is under investigation. Additional information will be released as soon as it becomes available.Anyone with information in reference to this fatal accident is urged to contact the Bibb County Sheriff’s Office at 478-751-7500 and ask to speak with a fatality investigator.
- Sheriff’s office launches murder investigation after two found dead in trailer parkMACON, GA – The Bibb County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a homicide that happened at 2621 Jeffersonville Road at the Avalon Mobile
- On the Border is now on the menu in AlpharettaNearly 40 years ago, three friends (and probably some shots of tequila) led to a brilliant idea – to share fresh, Border-style
- Criminals targeting LBGTQ community using GrindrGridnr is a social networking dating app used by the LBGTQ community and now criminals in Atlanta are using that app to
- Many Americans think Biden photo with Jimmy Carter is a fake, is it real?Mistrust in government is at an all time high under the administration of President Joe Biden and today, people don’t even trust
- Indian street food restaurant opens on South Main Street in AlpharettaAlpharetta, Georgia – Curry Up Now, the nation’s largest and fastest growing Indian fast casual concept that is popularly known for its