DALLAS, TX – A young Latino man was shot and killed in Dallas in the area of 7229 Ferguson Road on Tuesday.
Dallas Police report on March 30, 2021, at 9:30 p.m., officers responded to a shooting call at 7229 Ferguson Road. Upon arrival, officers made contact with the victim, Fernando Enriquez, a 22-year-old Latin male, who suffered a gunshot wound. He was pronounced deceased at the scene by Dallas Fire and Rescue. Witnesses with the victim stated they were driving near the 2900 block of Jerome Street when an unknown suspect shot at them, striking the victim.
Dallas Police are asking anyone with information regarding this offense to contact Det. Tabor with the Dallas Police Department Homicide Unit at (214) 671-3605, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference case number 054351-2021.
- National Guard soldier finds stolen weapons cache near Mexico borderEAGLE PASS, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents assigned to Eagle Pass South Station seized an abandoned bag containing firearms near Eagle Pass, May 5. A member of the National Guard assigned to the Eagle Pass
- 19-year-old charged for the murder of a 55-year-old man in Corpus ChristiCORPUS CHRISTI, TX – On May 03, 2021, at approximately 8:31 pm Corpus Christi Police Officers were dispatched to the 100 block of Buccaneer Dr, reference a welfare concern. Officers arrived on the
- Arlington mom, son who sold drugs on the dark web, sentences to prisonAn Arlington mother-son duo who shipped methamphetamine through the U.S. Mail has been sentenced to a combined 18 years in federal prison, announced Acting U.S. Attorney Prerak Shah. Mary Jane McIntyre, 61, pleaded
- New Yorker Sentenced in Eastern District of Texas for Nationwide Identity Theft and Fraud SchemeSHERMAN, TEXAS – A Huntington, New York, man has been sentenced to federal prison in connection with an identity theft scheme in the Eastern District of Texas, announced Acting U.S. Attorney Nicholas J.
- Investigation into White Supremacists and Drug Traffickers Yields Guilty PleasTYLER, TEXAS – One member of the Aryan Circle (AC) pleaded guilty today to his role in a violent assault of a man in October 2016, as well as conspiring to sell firearms