Baton Rouge, LA – Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ is a fast casual Hot Dog and BBQ restaurant that features a self-serve beer wall. The taps include anywhere for 18-24 taps of local craft beers and wine. The menu includes pulled chicken, pulled pork and smoked brisket. For those looking to make it more interesting, in addition to the classic BBQ meal they can also have BBQ trifecta sliders, Mac N Brisket sandwiches, or southwest bowls. You can also find desserts, delicious sides, salads and more. The hot dogs are grilled all beef dogs that can be topped anyway you like with any of the 20+ toppings.
This past weekend on March 27th Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ flung the doors open at their Baton Rouge, LA location located at 636 Arlington Creek Centre Boulevard, Baton Rouge LA 70820. This location has a beer wall which includes 30 taps. 25 of those are local crafts and the remaining 5 are mixed drinks. There is also a daiquiri machine with pina colada and margherita’s. Guests raved about the food and environment which includes an outdoor patio and large TV’s throughout the interior.
The Wulf family which includes Karl Sr., Maritza and their children Karen and Karl couldn’t have been more exited to invite their friends and family to see their new store and brag about their menu. The Baton Rouge location is the first of 6 locations slated to open in the state of Louisiana. ”We were so happy with the turnout and that we could all be there, our entire corporate team came to show our support for the Wulf family and it was such a great day.” Crave Corporate.
Source: Restaurant News Release
More food & dining news
- One Bite, Dave Portnoy review Panera’s flatbread pizzaOkay Frankie, let’s review chain franchise pizza. That’s what happened this week when Dave Portnoy reviewed Panera’s flatbread pizza. Portnoy ended up calling the pizza “hockey rink flatbread”. Attributions in this article: Map data ©2019 Google, Photo © BigStock Photos. Hand out photos courtesy of reporting agency. Press releases are the intellectual property of the
- Drunk man assaulted police officers with his colostomy bag at Kid Rock’s restaurantNASHVILLE, TN – Nashville Metro Police Department officers have announced the arrest of Nicholas Newhart after attacking police officers with his colostomy bag. Police arrived at Kid Rock’s Big Honky Tonk & Steakhouse at 221 Broadway when restaurant security notified police that a man was blocking the emergency exit and refusing to leave the restaurant.
- New wood fire pizza franchise coming to OmahaSmokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, the fastest growing wood-fired pizza franchise in the US, has announced the opening of its first Nebraska location. The new restaurant will be located at 220 South 31st Ave. in Midtown Crossing and is expected to open on May 25th. Home to one of Omaha’s largest outdoor patios, the new location will be owned
- Mediterranean humus and pita restaurant opening in North HollywoodThe Hummus & Pita Co., one of the fastest-growing Mediterranean concepts in the U.S., has announced its flagship location for all of California with a Grand Opening slated for late June of 2021. Making a home in North Hollywood’s premier development NOHO West Shopping Center, as the first of the concept’s Los Angeles wide franchise expansion,
- Hawaiian style poke bowls coming to TampaTampa, FL – Island Fin Poke, a fast casual restaurant famous for its Hawaiian style build-your-own poké bowls, is announcing the opening of its newest location in the Carrollwood community of Tampa. Located in the heart of Carrollwood at 12913 N Dale Mabry Hwy., the new restaurant will be owned and operated by husband-and-wife duo Lincoln and