Tampa, FL – It’s no secret that this pandemic and pretty much all-things-2020 left us broken, battered and just plain black and blue. But now with a potential end in sight, World of Beer Bar & Kitchen is keeping its hopes up for brighter days! To celebrate recovery from the past year’s bruises, on Wednesday, April 7, 2021, World of Beer will offer the restaurant’s new Black n’ Blue Burger for free to anyone who has received a COVID-19 vaccine! World of Beer’s “Vaccinated Eat Free” program rolled out at select locations back in February 2021, and after experiencing great feedback from customers, the brand has decided to launch a successful promotion systemwide! On April 7th, guests can visit any participating World of Beer location and present proof of the COVID-19 vaccine to redeem the free burger.
“2020 was a year that we all are ready to move on from, and we are thrilled to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel,” said James Buell, Chief Brand & Innovation Officer. “What better way to celebrate and spread a little joy than to offer up our newest burger for free to anyone who has been fortunate enough to receive a life-saving vaccine. Let the healing begin!”
Guaranteed to heal the soul, World of Beer’s new Black ‘n Blue Burger is a blackened Angus beef burger, loaded with Danish blue cheese, crispy onions, shredded lettuce and garlic mayo on a toasted brioche bun.
Source: Restaurant News Release
More food and dining news
- New wood fire pizza franchise coming to OmahaSmokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, the fastest growing wood-fired pizza franchise in the US, has announced the opening of its first Nebraska location. The new restaurant will be located at 220 South 31st Ave. in Midtown Crossing and is expected to open on May 25th. Home to one of Omaha’s largest outdoor patios, the new location will be owned
- Mediterranean humus and pita restaurant opening in North HollywoodThe Hummus & Pita Co., one of the fastest-growing Mediterranean concepts in the U.S., has announced its flagship location for all of California with a Grand Opening slated for late June of 2021. Making a home in North Hollywood’s premier development NOHO West Shopping Center, as the first of the concept’s Los Angeles wide franchise expansion,
- Hawaiian style poke bowls coming to TampaTampa, FL – Island Fin Poke, a fast casual restaurant famous for its Hawaiian style build-your-own poké bowls, is announcing the opening of its newest location in the Carrollwood community of Tampa. Located in the heart of Carrollwood at 12913 N Dale Mabry Hwy., the new restaurant will be owned and operated by husband-and-wife duo Lincoln and
- Shark Alert: All pizza reviews are 7’s, Everyone knows the rulesNEW YORK, NY – Pizza review guy Dave Portnoy defended himself against criticism by his fans and worst enemies who claim the once brutally honest reviews have gone soft. Portnoy seemingly hasn’t given a score below 7, which is high on his scale since he came out of quarantine last year and began helping small
- Do you want fries with that racism? Upset with Burger King order, woman drops the n-wordThe African American worker serving 77-ear-old Judith Black at the Burger King in The Villages in Florida made the mistake of serving a Whopper with a tomato that was just a little bit too thick. So she did what she felt was the most rational decision in such a stituation. She called the workers in