Dallas, TX – No one does pit-smoked wings like Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, which is why the world’s largest barbecue concept recently launched Wing Boss, the brand’s first-ever virtual concept starring pit-smoked wings.
Wing Boss first launched at the original Dickey’s location in Dallas, Texas, and has since expanded to over 40 restaurants with continued growth month-over-month. Serving as a new revenue stream for franchisees, Wing Boss will debut in 20 additional locations throughout April with more locations in the works. Since introducing the virtual concept, Dickey’s has seen an incremental increase in profits of over 1%.
“Wing Boss not only makes our pit-smoked wings and tenders more accessible, it’s also an innovative business model built to cater to today’s times,” said Laura Rea Dickey, CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “As a family-owned company, we are always looking for ways to support our Owner/Operators and Wing Boss creates an additional opportunity to expand their earning potential and capitalize on the delivery trend of today’s convenience-minded consumers. Due to the uniqueness that smoked chicken brings to the category, we are continuing to invest in the brand and scale it across all of our locations. Our continued innovation plays a huge role in our brand’s rapid growth and we have no plans of slowing down.”
Available in Group Packs, Combos or By The Piece, wing fans can sink their teeth into bone-in or boneless cluckers that are pit-smoked over hickory wood. Dickey’s sources its barbecue meats with no B.S. (bad stuff) so the chicken is humanely raised without added hormones. Of course, as a Dickey’s family brand, Wing Boss offers a wide variety of dry rubs and saucabilities, including Atomic, Sweet Chili, Barbecue Dry Spice, Buffalo Mild, Buffalo Hot, Original Barbecue, Sweet Barbecue, Cajun Spice, Lemon Pepper, Spicy Korean, Texas Hot Sauce and Garlic Parmesan.
For tender fans, Wing Boss’ menu features breaded chicken strips served with a choice of sauce. Customers can also add on Seasoned Hand-Cut Fries, Cajun Fries, Cheese Fries, Buffalo Ranch Fries, Coleslaw, Mac And Cheese, Veggie Sticks and Buttery Texas Toast. And for something sweet, throw in a Chocolate Chunk Cookie, Blondie Brownie or Pecan Pie Slice.
These mouthwatering menu items are available for delivery through UberEats, GrubHub and DoorDash. For more information, visit wingboss.com.
Source: Restaurant News Release
More Food and Dining News
- One Bite, Dave Portnoy review Panera’s flatbread pizzaOkay Frankie, let’s review chain franchise pizza. That’s what happened this week when Dave Portnoy reviewed Panera’s flatbread pizza. Portnoy ended up calling the pizza “hockey rink flatbread”. barter testimonial 13 from linagriga on Vimeo. Attributions in this article: Map data ©2019 Google, Photo © BigStock Photos. Hand out photos courtesy of reporting agency. Press
- Drunk man assaulted police officers with his colostomy bag at Kid Rock’s restaurantNASHVILLE, TN – Nashville Metro Police Department officers have announced the arrest of Nicholas Newhart after attacking police officers with his colostomy bag. Police arrived at Kid Rock’s Big Honky Tonk & Steakhouse at 221 Broadway when restaurant security notified police that a man was blocking the emergency exit and refusing to leave the restaurant.
- New wood fire pizza franchise coming to OmahaSmokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, the fastest growing wood-fired pizza franchise in the US, has announced the opening of its first Nebraska location. The new restaurant will be located at 220 South 31st Ave. in Midtown Crossing and is expected to open on May 25th. Home to one of Omaha’s largest outdoor patios, the new location will be owned
- Mediterranean humus and pita restaurant opening in North HollywoodThe Hummus & Pita Co., one of the fastest-growing Mediterranean concepts in the U.S., has announced its flagship location for all of California with a Grand Opening slated for late June of 2021. Making a home in North Hollywood’s premier development NOHO West Shopping Center, as the first of the concept’s Los Angeles wide franchise expansion,
- Hawaiian style poke bowls coming to TampaTampa, FL – Island Fin Poke, a fast casual restaurant famous for its Hawaiian style build-your-own poké bowls, is announcing the opening of its newest location in the Carrollwood community of Tampa. Located in the heart of Carrollwood at 12913 N Dale Mabry Hwy., the new restaurant will be owned and operated by husband-and-wife duo Lincoln and