Newport Beach, CA – Mountain Mike’s Pizza, a leading family-style pizza chain known for its legendary crispy, curly pepperoni, Mountain-sized pizzas and dough made fresh daily for over 40 years, is proud to announce the opening of its first location in Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif. Located in Plaza Antonio near Pavilions, this newest Mountain Mike’s makes the brand’s signature experience of enjoying “Pizza the Way it Oughta Be” even more accessible to South Orange County locals. Owned by South County residents and longtime friends, Annie and Garrett Beck along with Sean and Casey Calcagnie, the group is thrilled to bring Mountain Mike’s to their old stomping grounds! With more than 230 locations throughout the western U.S., this marks the fourth location in Orange County where Mountain Mike’s Franchise Support Center is also based.
“We grew up in the area and have deep roots in this community, and now with families of our own, bringing Mountain Mike’s to Rancho Santa Margarita has truly been a full circle moment for us,” said Annie and Garrett. “We’re happy to invite our new neighbors in to experience Mountain Mike’s through dine-in or on our large patio, takeout, and contactless delivery. So, swing by to dig into our famous pizzas, like our legendary Mountain-sized pepperoni pizza covered with 200 crispy, curly mini pepperonis.”
The expansive 4,642 sq. ft. restaurant offers the welcoming environment that Mountain Mike’s is known for and features the brand’s latest restaurant design just introduced last summer. With both an indoor and outdoor bar serving a 20-tap selection of local beers, an outdoor patio, arcade area, and 10 big screen TVs throughout, the Rancho Santa Margarita Mountain Mike’s is an ideal spot for sports fans, team parties, family gatherings and group fundraising events alike. All signature pizzas are made with high-quality ingredients like real 100% whole milk mozzarella cheese and dough that’s made fresh in-house daily. Whether it’s dine-in, carry-out or contactless delivery, guests can always count on Mountain Mike’s to deliver on safety, freshness, quality and value. Orders may also be placed through any of Mountain Mike’s third-party delivery partners, DoorDash, Grubhub, Uber Eats and Postmates.
“We realized that RSM was in need of a restaurant like Mountain Mike’s where friends, families and sports teams could gather and celebrate over some really amazing pizza,” said Sean and Casey. “We’re proud to join the RSM community and are looking forward to creating delicious memories with our new guests for many years to come!”
The new Rancho Santa Margarita Mountain Mike’s restaurant is located at 22431 Antonio Parkway, Suite B-110, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 and can be reached by telephone at (949) 329-6072. Hours of operation are Sunday through Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. For additional information about Mountain Mike’s Pizza, visit www.mountainmikespizza.com.
Source: Restaurant News Release
More Food & Dining News
- Arizona election auditors seeking to debunk “China Ballot” bamboo paper conspiracyA conspiracy theory is circulating that the Arizona Presidential Election in 2020 was influence by some 40,000 “China Ballots”. The theory is that ballots smuggled in from China and counted during the election will show traces of bamboo fibers used in Asian papermaking, but not used for the American ballots printed in 2020. Maricopa County
- Live tracking of the “China Rocket” headed for re-entry Saturday nightA massive Chinese rocket is orbiting earth and is expected to re-enter the atmosphere sometime Saturday evening. Scientists are still unable to determine exactly when or where the event will occur. Related: Massive Chinese rocket heading back to earth, where it goes, nobody knows Attributions in this article: Map data ©2019 Google, Photo © BigStock
- Funnel cloud spotted in Barnegat Bay near Seaside HeightsA video by Josette Lata this afternoon showed a funnel cloud over the Barnegat Bay. A passing storm earlier today brought rain and some hail in the area. The waterspout did not make landfall. The Seaside Park Volunteer Fire Company captured the event from the other side of the bay. Jersey Shore Hurricane News shared
- New Jersey men arrested for making homemade fully automatic machine gunsCAMDEN, N.J. – Two South Jersey men were arrested for conspiring to manufacture and distribute firearms, including machine guns, Acting U.S. Attorney Rachael A. Honig announced today. David Bibler, 55, of Haddon Heights, New Jersey, and Francis Hillsee, 36, of Mt. Laurel, New Jersey, are each charged by complaint with conspiring to manufacture and distribute
- For the first time in history, people are leaving CaliforniaGo west young man. That was a common term throughout American history for easterners looking to find success in the new western frontiers. California prospered through the 1800s gold rush, the 1990s tech boom. The state saw record growth in the post-World War II era, but now, with the failed social policies of America’s most