Katy, TX – Sylvester and Shadia John are bringing the madness to Katy with the opening of the newest Teriyaki Madness in Texas on Thursday, April 1, marking the brand’s 100th location. Their first location is located in Round Rock, Texas. The Seattle-style teriyaki restaurant will offer huge, satisfying bowls of addicting flavors made with high-quality ingredients like all-natural marinated chicken, steak, salmon or tofu with fresh, stir-fried veggies and a base of steamed white, brown or fried rice or Yakisoba noodles.
The new shop is located at 25705 I-10 Katy Fwy Suite 110 near HEB.
Sylvester worked in the military for 27 years. He also worked as a safety specialist at Chevron while Shadia worked in banking for 20 years. When they were relocated to the Greater Houston area, they both wanted to look at additional opportunities to balance their portfolio. That’s when a franchise consultant introduced them to Teriyaki Madness and they signed on to open three locations. The Johns were most impressed with the brand’s rapid growth, even during the pandemic, in addition to the build-your-own bowl concept that allows meals to be as healthy as the customers want them. In early 2020 before the pandemic, the couple took ownership of a shop in Round Rock, TX. Despite the difficulties of shutdowns, they led the shop to record-breaking sales. Katy, TX will be their second shop with the third slated to open later in 2021.
“Teriyaki Madness is a fast-growing brand that offers quality, innovative food options,” Sylvester said. “In addition, the profit margin really appealed to us and we knew we could reach our financial goals with this brand.”
“In the past decade, we have been growing at a rapid pace, introducing bold flavors in new communities. We are ecstatic to be opening up our ninth Texas shop in Katy and our 100th location for the brand,” said Teriyaki Madness CEO Michael Haith. “The Johns are wonderful members of our franchise family and we are so excited to watch and support them as they champion the brand’s entry into this new market. Sylvester and Shadia will surely drive success in the state as Teriyaki Madness continues to expand beyond Katy and throughout Texas.”
For more information about Teriyaki Madness of Katy, visit the restaurant’s official website, www.TeriyakiMadness.com.
Source: Restaurant News Release
More food and dining news
- First look at the new Willie’s Grill and Ice House in CiboloCIBOLO, TX – The Cibolo community is about to have a new go-to destination where they can kick back and enjoy the “True Taste of Texas” when Willie’s Grill & Icehouse makes its debut on Monday, May 24. Located at 18210 I-35 N., the new restaurant is set to celebrate its grand opening with an official ribbon-cutting
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop opening Zero Human Interaction restaurant in the East VillageBrooklyn Dumpling Shop, the nation’s fastest growing dumpling automat concept, will open at St. Mark’s Place (131 First Avenue) in the East Village on Wednesday, May 19. This fully automated restaurant conceptualized by Brooklyn Chop House Director of Operations Stratis Morfogen will bring the Automat of yesteryear into 2021 with advanced Autoflow technology made for today and
- Bar Rescue’s Jon Taffer opening new D.C. restaurantWASHINGTON, D.C. – Taffer’s Tavern, the innovative new full service tavern concept founded by industry leading hospitality expert and star of Paramount Network’s Bar Rescue, Jon Taffer, today unveiled the location for its first of multiple restaurants coming to the Washington, D.C., metro area. Cuisine Solutions, the world’s leading manufacturer of sous vide foods and Taffer’s Tavern franchisee
- Outer Banks Boil Co. to open first restaurant in BaltimoreBALTIMORE, MD – North Carolina based Outer Banks Boil Company, a new takeout and catering business that specializes in signature seafood boils, now plans to expand its presence in Baltimore and the surrounding area. The brand and its executives have sentimental ties to the Baltimore area and believe the company’s seafood boils would provide the perfect
- Happy Joe’s Coming to Fond du LacFOND DU LAC, WI – The Fond du Lac community is about to have a new go-to destination for family fun and quality food when Happy Joe’s Pizza & Ice Cream opens this summer! That’s right. The popular family-centric pizza concept is set to make its Fondy debut this summer in the former Applebee’s location at 841