WASHINGTON, D.C. – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch are investigating a homicide that occurred on Saturday, April 3, 2021, in the 4200 block of 4th Street, Southeast.
At approximately 10:14 pm, members of the Seventh District responded to the listed location for the report of the sounds of gunshots. Upon arrival, members located two adult males, inside of a residential building, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. DC Fire and EMS responded to the scene and after finding that both victims displayed no signs consistent with life, the victims remained on the scene until transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. Investigation at the scene revealed that the offense occurred inside of the residential building.
The decedents have been identified as 26 year-old Antuan Davis, of no fixed address, and 29 year-old Anthony Davis, of Temple Hills, MD.
The Metropolitan Police Department currently offers a reward of up to $25,000 to anyone that provides information which leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for each homicide committed in the District of Columbia. Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the police at 202-727-9099. Additionally, anonymous information may be submitted to the department’s TEXT TIP LINE by sending a text message to 50411.
- Bar Rescue’s Jon Taffer opening new D.C. restaurantWASHINGTON, D.C. – Taffer’s Tavern, the innovative new full service tavern concept founded by industry leading hospitality expert and star of Paramount
- Joe Biden just pulled the plug on Trump’s American Hero Citizens Memorial GardenWASHINGTON, D.C. – The nation’s capital has monuments to Presidents, war heroes, police and more, but one thing it doesn’t have is
- Suspect arrested for the murder of Dontra HarrisWASHINGTON, D.C. – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch announce an arrest has been made in reference to a homicide
- D.C. mom who threw her dead baby in trash arrested for murder, body not found yetWASHINGTON, D.C. – A D.C. mom who gave a full confession to a news reporter last week about throwing out her dead
- Suspect arrested for bump and run robbery in D.C.WASHINGTON, DC – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Sixth District announce an arrest has been made in reference to an Armed