MEMPHIS, TN – A woman who was upset with the long wait at a Burger King drive-through stuck her head in the window of the restaurant and began opening fire on employees.
On Tuesday, Memphis Police responded to a shooting at Burger King located at 5305 Winchester Road.
Upon arriving on the scene, officers were advised that a female customer got angry regarding the wait time to be served at the drive-thru window. The female got out of the front passenger seat of a mid-sized, four-door, gray sedan and approached the drive-thru window. A verbal altercation ensued between the female patron and the workers. Video surveillance shows the suspect retrieve a black handgun from the vehicle, extend her upper body through the drive-thru window, and fire several shots at the Burger King workers.
The workers fled from the gunfire through the rear door of the business and were unharmed. The suspect was accompanied by a male who was the driver of the gray sedan. No arrests have been made at this point. This is an ongoing investigation.
- New Jersey men arrested for making homemade fully automatic machine gunsCAMDEN, N.J. – Two South Jersey men were arrested for conspiring to manufacture and distribute firearms, including machine guns, Acting U.S. Attorney
- Westminster man arrested for exploitation of childrenMay 5, 2021 – South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson announced the arrest of Donald Alfred Slater, Jr., 62, of Westminster, S.C., on
- Illegal alien smugglers caught with 462 pounds of cocaine in Puerto RicoAGUADILLA, Puerto Rico – US Border Patrol and the Puerto Rico Police Bureau interdicted Thursday morning a vessel, in which four men from
- Couple caught smuggling 13 pounds of heroin at border crossingPINE VALLEY, Calif. — U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested two U.S. citizens on Tuesday who were transporting nearly 13 pounds of heroin in
- Agents save life of infant onboard departing plane at BWIBALTIMORE – Three U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers helped save an unresponsive infant aboard a departing airplane on Wednesday at Baltimore Washington