McDonald’s has announced a new sweet treat to celebrate National Caramel Day.
The following is a release from the company:
We love giving our fans any excuse to make an ordinary day feel extraordinary. And today’s not just any Monday…it’s National Caramel Day, a totally-made-up-national-food-holiday and we are here. for. it.
To recognize this ever-important occasion, we’re announcing the upcoming arrival of our new Caramel Brownie McFlurry®. It features our creamy vanilla soft serve made with real dairy, with brownie pieces and caramel topping blended throughout. Don’t worry if it sounds too good to be true, we wouldn’t tease you like that.
when this new flavor debuts, we’ve got you covered with our classic OREO® and M&M’S® McFlurry® options.
“As our fans rejoice in the changing of the seasons, we’re excited to give them a new way to enjoy our most iconic dessert,” said McDonald’s Chef Chad Schafer. “In fact, the flavors in our new Caramel Brownie McFlurry are inspired by that first-warm-day-of-the-year feeling. The cool and creamy soft serve mixed with fudgy brownie pieces and sweet, gooey caramel makes every refreshing bite worth savoring.”
While this is the first time the Caramel Brownie McFlurry® will be available at restaurants throughout the U.S., it made its original debut in 2017 in Canada – the birthplace of the McFlurry®. The treat we know and love was created in 1995 by a local McDonald’s Owner and Operator, Ron McLellan, in Bathurst, Canada. Since then, the McFlurry® has brought joy to moments both big and small for customers for over 25 years in more than 100 countries.
So there it is, the National Caramel Day news you needed to make today feel extraordinary. Stay tuned for the scoop on more ways to enjoy the Caramel Brownie McFlurry® when it hits menus in early May. We can’t wait for you to get a taste!
- Grandpa is overcome with Emotion when Grandson surprises him at RestaurantErica and Ayden were in Florida visiting relatives when they decided to surprise Aydens grandpa having a meal at a restaurant. They
- In Joe Biden’s America: Chick-Fil-A sauces are now being rationedDonald Trump warned us all of the economic and social turmoil that would ensue if Joe Biden was elected President of the
- Dunkin Donuts employee punched and killed customer for racial slurTAMPA, FL – An African American employee of Dunkin Donuts has been arrested after he punched a customer who uttered a racial
- Pickleball themed restaurant with courts opening this summer in Fort WorthFort Worth, TX – Fort Worth will have a new place to eat, drink and be active beginning late summer. Courtside Kitchen, located
- KFC hiring 20,000 new workers nationwideKFC announced strong Q1 earnings results last week, as customers increasingly chose the comfort and convenience of drive-thru, carry-out, and delivery of