Salinas, CA – Straw Hat Restaurants is pleased to announce the opening of a new location in Salinas, CA!
The Straw Hat Pizza in Salinas has a smaller footprint and is focused on take-out and delivery. This location also offers Drive-Thru service for contactless ordering and pick-up. The location also has a small dining area for those customers wishing to dine in. They will offer our famous Genuine California Pizza, Hot Hat™ sandwiches, Pastas, and a selection of amazing appetizers.
Founded in 1959 and celebrating over 61 years in business, Straw Hat Pizza is the originator of “Genuine California Pizza,” comprised of numerous locations all across California. The chain is composed of all franchise locations and is led by a board of directors comprised primarily of store owners giving the chain a unique culture focused on the success of the franchise owners.
The location in Salinas, CA is owned and operated by Satwinder Sadhra. This is his fourth Straw Hat Pizza location, with two locations in Hollister and one in Seaside. The new location is located at: 1341 N Main St. Salinas, CA 93901. The location’s phone number is (831) 442-0600. You can also find them on Social Media @StrawHatPizzaSalinas. This location was formerly a Pizza Hut.
Straw Hat Pizza is owned and franchised by Straw Hat Restaurants Inc. Straw Hat Restaurants, Inc. oversees the Straw Hat Pizza and Straw Hat Pizza Grille concepts in the United States. For more information about Straw Hat Pizza, Visit www.StrawHatPizza.com for more information about the Straw Hat Pizza Brand or for information about opening your own Straw Hat Pizza visit: www.StrawHatPizzaFranchising.com.
Source: Restaurant News Release
- New wood fire pizza franchise coming to OmahaSmokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, the fastest growing wood-fired pizza franchise in the US, has announced the opening of its first Nebraska location.
- Mediterranean humus and pita restaurant opening in North HollywoodThe Hummus & Pita Co., one of the fastest-growing Mediterranean concepts in the U.S., has announced its flagship location for all of
- Hawaiian style poke bowls coming to TampaTampa, FL – Island Fin Poke, a fast casual restaurant famous for its Hawaiian style build-your-own poké bowls, is announcing the opening of its
- Shark Alert: All pizza reviews are 7’s, Everyone knows the rulesNEW YORK, NY – Pizza review guy Dave Portnoy defended himself against criticism by his fans and worst enemies who claim the
- Do you want fries with that racism? Upset with Burger King order, woman drops the n-wordThe African American worker serving 77-ear-old Judith Black at the Burger King in The Villages in Florida made the mistake of serving