Athens, GA – Barberitos, a fast-casual Southwestern Grille and Cantina with 50 locations across the Southeast, is bringing mango salsa back to its menu in April due to popular demand. The zesty, tasty topping pairs perfectly with burritos, bowls, tacos, quesadillas and nachos and will be available all summer long at participating locations.
“The sweet taste of mango salsa is a fresh topping to any of our meals, especially as the weather heats up and guests crave light ingredients,” said Barberitos Founder and CEO Downing Barber. “We are thrilled to bring back this fan-favorite and serve it to guests to enjoy all summer long.”
Barberitos uses fresh, hand-cut mangoes, pico de gallo, cilantro, peppers, jalapenos, fresh lime juice and sea salt to make the seasonal salsa, which offers a zesty, tangy contrast to the traditional tomato-based salsas found at the restaurant. All of Barberitos salsas, including the mango salsa, are made fresh daily.
Barberitos is a Southwestern Grille dedicated to serving farm-fresh, high-quality food in a fast-casual restaurant environment. Many of the restaurants’ menu items are prepared or cooked in-house daily, including hand-smashed guacamole, home-made salsas, fresh-cut vegetables as well as chicken, steak, pork, turkey, tofu, rice and beans.
For more information about Barberitos, the company’s food, health information, locations, franchise opportunities and its commitment to people and community, please visit www.barberitos.com.
Source: Restaurant News Release
- Grandpa is overcome with Emotion when Grandson surprises him at RestaurantErica and Ayden were in Florida visiting relatives when they decided to surprise Aydens grandpa having a meal at a restaurant. They
- In Joe Biden’s America: Chick-Fil-A sauces are now being rationedDonald Trump warned us all of the economic and social turmoil that would ensue if Joe Biden was elected President of the
- Dunkin Donuts employee punched and killed customer for racial slurTAMPA, FL – An African American employee of Dunkin Donuts has been arrested after he punched a customer who uttered a racial
- Pickleball themed restaurant with courts opening this summer in Fort WorthFort Worth, TX – Fort Worth will have a new place to eat, drink and be active beginning late summer. Courtside Kitchen, located
- KFC hiring 20,000 new workers nationwideKFC announced strong Q1 earnings results last week, as customers increasingly chose the comfort and convenience of drive-thru, carry-out, and delivery of