Orlando, FL – Taffer’s Tavern, the innovative, new full service tavern concept founded by industry-leading hospitality expert and star of Paramount Network’s Bar Rescue, Jon Taffer, has signed a multi-unit franchise agreement to bring 10 locations to Northern and Central Florida, with an initial focus on the Orlando metro area, Gainesville, Jacksonville and Panhandle regions. The territory also extends into Savannah, Georgia.
“Signing on to Taffer’s Tavern was an easy decision for me, as Jon has an excellent reputation,” said franchisee Nilesh Patel. “I believe the Taffer’s Tavern brand has tremendous power to grow, especially at a time when consumers are eager to enjoy dining out again, so we wanted to commit early with a large territory. Plus, the restaurant, bar and kitchen designs and equipment are truly future-proof. When you add Jon’s name, it is like a cherry on top.”
The first outpost of the casual-dining brand opened just outside of Atlanta in Alpharetta, Georgia, last fall, and with 22 units already secured in the greater Las Vegas, Boston, Washington, D.C., and Atlanta areas, Taffer’s Tavern is quickly expanding across the United States. The restaurant concept features elevated tavern food and a world-class beverage program, as well as the industry’s highest safety standards for both guests and staff. It is operated with a kitchen and bar of the future, featuring the latest advancements in food prep/service technology.
“I’ve spent a lot of time in Florida, and I am genuinely excited for the good people of this fine state to get to know Taffer’s Tavern,” said Jon Taffer. “Nil is a successful, high volume restaurant and bar operator who understands the standards and high expectations required to be successful in this region, and we couldn’t be more pleased to have him as our partner.”
The groundbreaking concept is ideal for franchisees looking to be part of a rapidly growing brand. The industry-leading technology allows minimal need for food preparation and handling, drastically reducing back-of-house labor. In addition, the innovative and simplified cooking techniques allow for less experienced kitchen staff and helps reduce cook time by 50 – 90% compared to traditional kitchens.
To facilitate growth for the emerging brand, Taffer has partnered with Fransmart, the industry-leading franchise development company behind the explosive growth of brands like Five Guys Burgers and Fries and QDOBA Mexican Grill. Taffer is currently seeking experienced franchisees to continue bringing the Taffer’s Tavern concept to the 50 largest media markets throughout North America.
Source: Restaurant News Release
- One Bite, Dave Portnoy review Panera’s flatbread pizzaOkay Frankie, let’s review chain franchise pizza. That’s what happened this week when Dave Portnoy reviewed Panera’s flatbread pizza. Portnoy ended up
- Drunk man assaulted police officers with his colostomy bag at Kid Rock’s restaurantNASHVILLE, TN – Nashville Metro Police Department officers have announced the arrest of Nicholas Newhart after attacking police officers with his colostomy
- New wood fire pizza franchise coming to OmahaSmokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, the fastest growing wood-fired pizza franchise in the US, has announced the opening of its first Nebraska location.
- Mediterranean humus and pita restaurant opening in North HollywoodThe Hummus & Pita Co., one of the fastest-growing Mediterranean concepts in the U.S., has announced its flagship location for all of
- Hawaiian style poke bowls coming to TampaTampa, FL – Island Fin Poke, a fast casual restaurant famous for its Hawaiian style build-your-own poké bowls, is announcing the opening of its