Rōti, the fast-casual Mediterranean concept offering bowls, salads and pitas, reopens its doors with new menu items, fresh flavors and a brand new look, inviting customers to explore and discover crave-worthy food. Recognizing the need and importance of connecting with their guests after being away for so long, Rōti has taken substantial steps to elevate the customer experience from the moment they walk in, providing a modern, inviting atmosphere, incredible service and food that allows all to “Crave Better.”
“At Rōti, our mission is simple — we aim to serve delicious, exciting food while creating an immersive experience for each and every guest that walks through our doors,” said Rōti CEO Justin Seamonds. “We’ve been busy during COVID, refreshing that approach to hospitality: new meals, new look and a new way to explore the Mediterranean. With this next chapter of Rōti, we hope to reintroduce the Rōti that our customers have come to know and love, and also usher in a new wave of Rōti lovers who want to fuel their bodies with good food.”
To reintroduce itself in a meaningful way, Rōti conducted extensive research including a series of taste-tests, garnering critical feedback from customers who were long-time fans of the brand as well as those who were new to the Rōti experience. From there, Rōti Culinary Director Venecia Willis worked to curate Rōti’s revitalized menu consisting of the unique and bold Mediteranean flavors that Rōti is known for. While guests still have the ability to create their own bowl, salad or pita, Rōti’s exemplary staff — who went through an extensive training program to familiarize themselves with not only the new menu items but also Rōti’s refreshed brand ethos — are able to guide customers through the process of ordering their perfect Mediterranean meal.
“We believe that customers deserve an option that’s both flavorful and healthy — no need to sacrifice one for the other,” said Rōti Culinary Director Venecia Willis. “The Mediterranean diet offers health benefits by incorporating age-old ingredients that have withstood the test of time. Although some of these ingredients may be new to the U.S., their culinary history dates back hundreds of years – and we’re excited to give them our own spin.”
Reopening its doors after nearly one year of navigating a global pandemic, Rōti has taken every precaution to ensure the safest, most inviting customer experience. In addition to the revitalized menu and hospitable staff, guests will be introduced to refreshed decor throughout all restaurants. Curated Apple MusicⓇ playlists will greet customers as they immerse themselves into a Mediterranean oasis filled with the intoxicating aroma that comes from the distinct and flavorful ingredients.
In celebration of Rōti’s reopenings, the first 200 customers will receive free meals (up to $10), and free hummus during opening week.
- North Carolina’s Great Greek Restaurant chain coming to DC, New York and Boston this fallWest Palm Beach, FL – The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill, an award-winning and rapidly expanding Mediterranean fast-casual concept has signed a national franchise
- Roy Rogers adds “Big Sky” pulled pork sandwich topped with beer battered onion ringsFrederick, MD – With a nod to its western-themed heritage, Roy Rogers restaurants set out this week to take guests on an
- Nathan’s Famous introduces new value menu deals in New York and FloridaJericho, NY – Nathan’s Famous, Inc., the American tradition serving New York favorites for more than 100 years, announced today the launch of its
- Post Office celebrates America’s love for coffee in latest forever stampThe U.S. Postal Service celebrates America’s love of coffee today with the issuance of four new stamps. Whether milky, dark as night,
- The Murphy lockdown ‘has taken significant toll’ on business, Gov. admitsTRENTON, NJ – Since last March, New Jersey has been one of the most restrictive and locked down states in America. The