Waynesville, NC – Fan favorite Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is coming to Waynesville, North Carolina this Saturday, April 10 with a variety of slow-smoked specials to kick off their grand opening with their community.
This is the fourth restaurant for owner Roy Rodriguez who also owns restaurants in nearby Canton, Flat Rock and Asheville.
Located at 1778 Dellwood Road, the new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit restaurant will feature recipes passed down by generations for over 80 years including a variety of slow-smoked meats and savory sides that can be enjoyed in-store, at home, or the next big event.
To celebrate Waynesville’s newest barbecue joint, guests can stop by for complimentary slow-smoked meat sliders from 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
“What I love about barbecue is that it brings people together,” said Dickey’s Owner/Operator Roy Rodriguez. “And I’m excited to serve authentic, Texas-style barbecue for all the good time gatherings we have here in the Waynesville community.”
The Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Waynesville features a full menu of southern favorites including mac n cheese, creamed spinach, potato casserole, and slow-smoked meats prepared and smoked on-site over hickory wood such as fall-off-the-bone ribs, competition-style brisket, jalapeño cheddar kielbasa sausage, and more.
Source: (Restaurant News Release)
- Bacon under fire! California law targets pork and threatens farmers with jail timeSACRAMENTO, CA – The California liberals are at it again. If they don’t l like something, nobody can. In a state that
- Ledo Pizza opens new location in ChambersburgChambersburg, PA – Ledo Pizza is making its highly anticipated return to the Keystone State! That’s right. Ledo Pizza just opened its first Chambersburg restaurant,
- Crave Hot Dogs coming to BloomingtonBloomington, IL – Crave Hot Dogs & BBQ is taking over the BBQ and Hot Dog sector one state at a time. This
- Island Fin Poke to open new Hawaiin style restaurant in CharlotteCharlotte, NC – Island Fin Poke, a fast-casual restaurant famous for its Hawaiian style build-your-own poké bowls, is happy to announce the
- McCormick seasonings recalled after possible Salmonella contaminationMcCormick & Company, Inc. is initiating a voluntary recall of McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, McCormick Culinary Italian Seasoning and Frank’s RedHot