Waynesville, NC – Fan favorite Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is coming to Waynesville, North Carolina this Saturday, April 10 with a variety of slow-smoked specials to kick off their grand opening with their community.
This is the fourth restaurant for owner Roy Rodriguez who also owns restaurants in nearby Canton, Flat Rock and Asheville.
Located at 1778 Dellwood Road, the new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit restaurant will feature recipes passed down by generations for over 80 years including a variety of slow-smoked meats and savory sides that can be enjoyed in-store, at home, or the next big event.
To celebrate Waynesville’s newest barbecue joint, guests can stop by for complimentary slow-smoked meat sliders from 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
“What I love about barbecue is that it brings people together,” said Dickey’s Owner/Operator Roy Rodriguez. “And I’m excited to serve authentic, Texas-style barbecue for all the good time gatherings we have here in the Waynesville community.”
The Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Waynesville features a full menu of southern favorites including mac n cheese, creamed spinach, potato casserole, and slow-smoked meats prepared and smoked on-site over hickory wood such as fall-off-the-bone ribs, competition-style brisket, jalapeño cheddar kielbasa sausage, and more.
Source: (Restaurant News Release)
- North Carolina’s Great Greek Restaurant chain coming to DC, New York and Boston this fallWest Palm Beach, FL – The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill, an award-winning and rapidly expanding Mediterranean fast-casual concept has signed a national franchise
- Roy Rogers adds “Big Sky” pulled pork sandwich topped with beer battered onion ringsFrederick, MD – With a nod to its western-themed heritage, Roy Rogers restaurants set out this week to take guests on an
- Nathan’s Famous introduces new value menu deals in New York and FloridaJericho, NY – Nathan’s Famous, Inc., the American tradition serving New York favorites for more than 100 years, announced today the launch of its
- Post Office celebrates America’s love for coffee in latest forever stampThe U.S. Postal Service celebrates America’s love of coffee today with the issuance of four new stamps. Whether milky, dark as night,
- The Murphy lockdown ‘has taken significant toll’ on business, Gov. admitsTRENTON, NJ – Since last March, New Jersey has been one of the most restrictive and locked down states in America. The