Thousands of immigrant children are showing up at the U.S. border unaccompanied each week. Children are being thrown from walls and abandoned in the desert. Yemeni terrorists are sneaking across the border and the Biden administration is building more cages for the children.
But, everything is under control says Democrat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.
“The Biden administration has this under control,” Pelosi said Friday during her weekly news conference at the Capitol. “It is change and it will take some time, but it is values-based, humanitarian … [and] pragmatic with a plan to get things done.”
Republicans are launching criticism of the non-response by the President, Vice President Kamala Harris and Democrats.
“Joe Biden’s border crisis continues to explode, breaking record after record as he and Kamala Harris refuse to take any action to address the harms of his policies,” the GOP said today in a statement.
“While MS-13 gang members and aliens on terrorism watchlists cross our borders, the Biden Admin proposes restrictions on our 2nd Amendment rights,” said U.S. Congressman Andy Biggs.
- Get the latest news from the Biden Border Crisis on the Shore News Network’s Biden Border Crisis News page.
- U.S. Army soldiers rescue two from drowing in Rio Grande crossing borderLAREDO, Texas – Working together, Laredo Sector Border Patrol agents and U.S. Army soldiers assigned in support of U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- 11-year-old immigrant boy rescued after losing consciousness in Arizona desert after crossing borderYUMA, Ariz. – Wellton Border Patrol agents intercepted a group of five migrants in the desert Tuesday morning and found themselves in the
- Two Human Traffickers Heading to prison after leaving Illegal aliens in 100 degree trailerLAREDO, TEXAS – A 28-year-old Laredoan has been ordered to federal prison for conspiring to transport illegal aliens, announced Acting U.S. Attorney
- Border patrol agents stop one million dollars in meth, cocaine and prescription pillsLAREDO, Texas—U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Office of Field Operations (OFO) officers intercepted hard narcotics with an estimated street value of
- 2,000 pounds of cocaine intercepted from the Dominican RepublicAGUADILLA, Puerto Rico—Air and Marine Operations (AMO) marine units intercepted Saturday a 25-foot “yola” type vessel in which three men from the