While many in New Jersey are planning their way out of the state, one professional baseball team is trying to make their way in.
The Buffalo Bisons, a minor league affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays will be New Jersey’s first triple-A minor league baseball team in many years and they’re looking to move into Arm and Hammer Ballpark in Trenton. The Trenton Thunder, a New York Yankees AA affiliation lost their affiliation when the Yankees left the city for Somerset, leaving the Trenton stadium empty. What happens to the Trenton Thunder baseball team is unknown at this time.
The Somerset Patriots are now the AA Affiliate of the Yankees.
With the COVID-19 travel restrictions, the Toronto Blue Jays now call the Bisons’ Homefield Sahlen Field their 2021 MLB home. The move is only for this season.
- Football world lashes out at youth football coaches after disturbing drill goes viralIt’s a normal drill that takes place at the youth, high school and collegiate level, but maybe these tots are a bit
- Todd Frazier goes to war with small market Pittsburgh talk radio trollToms River’s hometown hero, Major League Baseball player Todd Frazier has gone to war. The veteran third baseman was designated for assignment
- Fully vaccinated New York Yankees coach tests positive for COVID-19The New York Yankees as a team now have an 85% vaccination rate, allowing the team to shed their facemasks in the
- Trump called Kentucky Derby winning horse a “junky” after failing post-race drug testOn Sunday, it was announced Medina Spirit, the horse that won this year’s Kentucky Derby had failed a post-race drug test. Now,
- White Kansas baseball coach tells black player “We don’t play that n-word music here”Olathe North High School baseball coach Dave Flood has been placed on administrative leave after he told one of his black students