TOMS RIVER, NJ – Toms River Township has partnered with Walmart, to assist 500 seniors receive the J&J vaccine. The Township assisted the senior communities with registering the residents for the clinic which involved several detailed steps and authorizations. They received their vaccinations yesterday at the senior center
.“We understand the challenges with making and obtaining vaccine appointments, especially for our senior population. We felt it was important to do what we can to help protect one of the most vulnerable groups in the fight against the pandemic. We thank Walmart for their assistance and continued commitment in being an involved community partner,” said Mayor Mo Hill.
More Toms River News:
- Toms River Blue Line Painter’s Wild Ride Began with auto theft, Ended in Mo Hill’s Parking Spot
- After township settles DOJ religious lawsuit, Toms River VAAD leader says it’s not enough
- Orthodox Jewish Lobbyist Attacks Shore News Network at Public Meeting, But We’re Not Apologizing
- Mo Hill’s newly formed political club to run four candidates in June Republican Primary
- Facing a Possible Recall, Outcast Toms River Republican Mayor Mo Hill Has Just Formed a Third Political Party