As it prepares for its return to service beginning July 25, 2021, Norwegian Cruise Line, the innovator in global cruise travel, today announced the premiere of “EMBARK – The Series,” a docuseries chronicling the brand’s highly anticipated comeback.
The first of five episodes will premiere on April 15, 2021 at 8 p.m. ET at www.ncl.com/embark.
EMBARK – The Series: Debuting on April 15, 2021 at 8 p.m. ET with its first episode, “Great Cruise Comeback,” the new docuseries chronicles the relaunch of the brand’s 17-ship fleet. The episode focuses on the ongoing measures for a healthy and safe return to sailing, including unscripted conversations with executive leaders including Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings’ President and CEO Frank Del Rio and President and CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line Harry Sommer.
The first episode provides an exclusive look at the brand’s preparations for its return to service, including technology designed to enhance the embarkation process, how the brand’s shipboard crew and entertainers have been managing over the last year, and how this temporary pause has affected small businesses and valued partners, including Miami-based distillery Wynwood Brewing Company.
The nearly 30-minute episode will stream live at www.ncl.com/embark and on Facebook, with a live pre-show conversation and Q&A session featuring Sommer and NCL Executives and Team Members at 7:30 p.m. ET on April 15, 2021.
- Visit NJ: 20 Waterfalls to visit this spring in New JerseyThe New Jersey Department of Tourism has compiled a list of 20 great waterfalls you and your family to visit during the
- Shark attacks man near Disney’s Vero Beach ResortVERO BEACH, FL – On Thursday, a 54-year-old man was alert and stable after a shark bit him in the leg while
- NCL to resume Mediterranean Cruises in SeptemberNorwegian Cruise Line (NCL), the innovator in global cruise travel, today announced a further restart of operations in Europe from the homeports
- Drone footage captures life returning to normal at Texas carnivalAt this time last year, America was in total lockdown. There was no school. There were no carnivals. Beaches were closed. Businesses
- California’s Disneyland to reopen April 30thThe joy and laughter and magical moments of the Disneyland Resort will soon return to its theme parks as Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure