Norwegian Cruise Line, the innovator in global cruise travel, today announced its highly anticipated return to service, with new itineraries sailing Europe and The Caribbean beginning July 25, 2021.
The Cruise Line will restart operations at a reduced capacity with Norwegian Jade, Joy and Gem as the first of its 17-ship fleet to welcome guests back on board. Travelers long-awaiting a return to cruise will have the opportunity to spend the summer exploring ancient ruins and sunny beaches with all new seven-day cruises to the Greek Isles on Norwegian Jade from Athens (Piraeus) beginning July 25, 2021. They can also island hop with week-long Caribbean itineraries available from Montego Bay, Jamaica as of Aug. 7, 2021 on Norwegian Joy or from Punta Cana (La Romana), Dominican Republic on Norwegian Gem beginning Aug. 15, 2021.
“Over a year after we initially suspended sailings, the time has finally come when we can provide our loyal guests with the news of our great cruise comeback,” said Norwegian Cruise Line’s President and Chief Executive Officer Harry Sommer. “We have been working diligently towards our resumption of operations, focusing on the guest experience with health and safety at the forefront. The growing availability of the COVID-19 vaccine has been a game changer. The vaccine, combined with our science-backed health and safety protocols, will help us provide our guests with what we believe will be the healthiest and safest vacation at sea.”
Sommer continued, “All guests sailing aboard cruises with embarkation dates through Oct. 31, 2021 will be required to be fully vaccinated and tested prior to boarding our ships. Given the ever-evolving nature of the pandemic, the accelerating rollout of the vaccine, and the speed of scientific learnings, it is premature to make decisions about our health and safety protocols for cruises with embarkation dates beginning Nov. 1, 2021. We will continue to evaluate our health and safety protocols and rely on science and our expert council as we make decisions and evolve our policies and procedures.”
- Carnival Cruise Line hoping for July restart for U.S. cruisesCarnival Cruise Line today notified its guests and travel advisor partners of cancellations for additional sailings as it works toward plans for
- Princess cancels more 2021 cruisesWhile Princess Cruises continues to work with various government and port authorities to finalize its additional plans for return to cruising and due to
- First look at NCL’s mega luxury cruise ship PrimaNorwegian Cruise Line, the innovator in global cruise travel with a 54-year history of breaking boundaries, today opened for sale the first
- Gambler who lost $380 on slot machine threatened to blow up Hard Rock CasinoHOLLYWOOD, FL – A woman who lost $380 on slots at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino was so angry that instead of
- Visit NJ: 20 Waterfalls to visit this spring in New JerseyThe New Jersey Department of Tourism has compiled a list of 20 great waterfalls you and your family to visit during the