Dr. Anthony Fauci doesn’t understand why the state of Texas isn’t seeing a spike in COVID-19 and a new wave of the deadly pandemic in the Lone Star State. The confusion comes after the state of Texas reopened and dropped their mandatory public mask mandate nearly five weeks ago.
Against the advice of Fauci and to the ire of President Joe Biden, Texas risked the lives of millions, both men claimed at the time.
Five weeks later, Texas has instead seen a 50% drop in COVID-19 cases. Fauci’s dire warnings of a new mass outbreak were wrong. It never happened.
When asked why it never happened, Fauci had no answers.
“I’m not really quite sure,” Fauci said on MSNBC. “It could be they’re doing things outdoors. Often you have to wait a few weeks before you see the effect of what you’re doing right now.”
Fauci said it will still be a matter of time before Texas pays for defying him, saying that the month-long downtick may soon turn into a new wave of COVID-19
“I hope they continue to tick down. If they do, that would be great but there’s always the concern when you pull back on methods — particularly on things like indoor dining and bars that are crowded — you could see a delay and then all of a sudden tick right back up,” Fauci said.
On Saturday, former President Donald Trump said Fauci was “full of sh–t.”
“Have you ever seen anybody that is so full of crap?” he said of Fauci.
Read more on this topic:
- Is Joe Biden’s Sometimes Bizarre Behavior a Sign of Dementia?
- Hunter Biden’s hooker three-way with his dog, a giant Squirtle and a lot of crack in Daily Mail tell-all
- Hunter Biden smoked Parmesan cheese out of the rug while addicted to crack
- AOC has discovered the secret to peace in the Middle East…the how to get to the what with that thing
- No crying photo-op for AOC as refugee children face sexual assault and abandonment
- Here’s the terrorist border crossing press release the Biden Administration doesn’t want you to see