PALM BEACH, FL – Former U.S. President Donald J. Trump took to the podium once again in front a group of Republican National Committee donors and slammed Dr. Anthony Fauci. Trump said Dr. Fauci was “full of crap” and mocked the doctor’s constant flip-flopping on topics, especially when to wear a mask, or how many masks Americans need to wear.
“Have you ever seen anybody that is so full of crap?” he said of Fauci. He later said the COVID-19 vaccine should be called the “Trumpcine”.
Trump also took a swipe at Anthony Fauci, joking that the popular doctor now wants Americans to wear ‘five masks’.
Read more on this topic:
- Is Joe Biden’s Sometimes Bizarre Behavior a Sign of Dementia?
- Hunter Biden’s hooker three-way with his dog, a giant Squirtle and a lot of crack in Daily Mail tell-all
- Hunter Biden smoked Parmesan cheese out of the rug while addicted to crack
- AOC has discovered the secret to peace in the Middle East…the how to get to the what with that thing
- No crying photo-op for AOC as refugee children face sexual assault and abandonment
- Here’s the terrorist border crossing press release the Biden Administration doesn’t want you to see