Cancel culture in a American is booming. Even the conservative Jewish organization, the Anti-Defamation League is getting in on the action. Last week, the ADL slammed Carlson and Fox News saying the host is ‘race baiting’ and turning the growing Biden Border Crisis into a white supremacist movement being pushed by Carlson.
In America, you can’t have open discussions. You can’t have an open debate. You can’t even speak your opinions because those who disagree with your opinions will call you a conspiracy theorist…a racist…or worse, a white supremacist. Others will call you Hitler for suggesting anything they disagree with.
That appears to be what the ADL is doing by choosing an unlikely target to cancel.
“Last night, in a segment on his program dealing with voting rights and allegations of voter disenfranchisement, Tucker Carlson disgustingly gave an impassioned defense of the white supremacist “great replacement theory,” the hateful notion that the white race is in danger of being “replaced” by a rising tide of non-whites. While couching his argument in terms of what he described as the Democratic Party attempting to replace traditional voters with immigrants from third-world countries, Carlson’s rhetoric was not just a dog whistle to racists – it was a bullhorn,” the ADL said in letter publicly posted to Fox News. “Make no mistake: this is dangerous stuff. The “great replacement theory” is a classic white supremacist trope that undergirds the modern white supremacist movement in America. It is a concept that is discussed almost daily in online racist fever swamps. It is a notion that fueled the hateful chants of “Jews will not replace us!” in Charlottesville in 2017. And it has lit the fuse in explosive hate crimes, most notably the hate-motivated mass shooting attacks in Pittsburgh, Poway and El Paso, as well as in Christchurch, New Zealand.”
The ADL said Tucker’s segment was not legitimate political discourse.
“It is dangerous race-baiting, extreme rhetoric. And yet, unfortunately, it is the culmination of a pattern of increasingly divisive rhetoric used by Carlson over the past few years,” the ADL said. “His anti-immigrant rhetoric has embraced subtle appeals to racism and, at times more blatantly has put him on the same side as white supremacists. Furthermore, Carlson has suggested that the very idea of white supremacy in the U.S. is a hoax, earning him plaudits from former Klansman David Duke and white supremacist Richard Spencer, who have both praised Carlson’s show for echoing their own talking points.”
- Radical Lefty Ben of Ben And Jerry’s lashes out at police and Mr. Softee after union’s brilliant political stuntWhen the Philadelphia Fraternal Order of Police wanted to send a message to District Attorney Larry Kasner for being soft on crime,
- Impartial? Derek Chauvin Juror wore “Get your knee off my neck” shirt at BLM rallyQuestions are being raised today about Derek Chauvin Juror Brandon Mitchell, 31 after a photo emerged of him wearing a Black Lives
- New Jersey voters said yes, but Toms River Leaders, Mayor Hill have criminalized the sale and delivery of legal weedTOMS RIVER, NJ – The Toms River Township Council voted to put a hold on the sale of legal marijuana within its
- Trump mocks Academy Awards after dismal ratings, politically driven awards showThe Academy Awards show, formally known as the Oscars, has seen its audience plummet to a record low in 2021. This year’s
- Drug dealers rejoice as NJ AG orders prosecutors to ignore state’s mandatory prison terms of non-violent drug offendersUsurping the New Jersey criminal code and the legislative branch of government, Attorney General Gurbir Grewal has ordered prosecutors statewide to ignore