EDINBURG, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley arrested three sexual predators and a gang member within 72 hours.
Friday morning, Fort Brown Border Patrol agents arrested a male Salvadoran national near Brownsville, Texas. Record Checks revealed the subject, later identified as Guzman-Gomez, Nelson, was convicted in Harris County, Texas, for aggravated sexual assault with a child under 14 years old. Guzman-Gomez was convicted and sentenced to five years confinement.
Friday afternoon, McAllen Border Patrol (MCS) agents apprehended a group of 14 illegal aliens near Hidalgo, Texas. During processing, agents discovered that one subject, a Honduran national, had a prior arrest by the Brooklyn Park Police Department (BPPD) in New York in 2018. BPPD charged the subject with criminal sexual conduct, a 3rd degree felony. The subject was convicted and sentenced to 15 months confinement. Within the group was a child traveling by himself.
On Saturday morning, Border Patrol agents assigned to the Falfurrias station arrested a subject on a ranch near Falfurrias, Texas, attempting to circumvent the checkpoint. Record checks revealed the subject was arrested for aggravated sexual assault in the 1st degree by the Englewood Police Department in Bergen, New Jersey. The subject was convicted and sentenced to 9 years confinement.
MCS agents also apprehended a subject from El Salvador, whose record checks revealed, he is a Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) gang member. The subject was taken to the McAllen Border Patrol Station to be interviewed and processed.
- Get the latest news from the Biden Border Crisis on the Shore News Network’s Biden Border Crisis News page.
- Illegal alien smugglers caught with 462 pounds of cocaine in Puerto RicoAGUADILLA, Puerto Rico – US Border Patrol and the Puerto Rico Police Bureau interdicted Thursday morning a vessel, in which four men from
- Couple caught smuggling 13 pounds of heroin at border crossingPINE VALLEY, Calif. — U.S. Border Patrol agents arrested two U.S. citizens on Tuesday who were transporting nearly 13 pounds of heroin in
- National Guard soldier finds stolen weapons cache near Mexico borderEAGLE PASS, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents assigned to Eagle Pass South Station seized an abandoned bag containing firearms near Eagle Pass, May 5.
- Meth shipments intercepted at U.S. border crossingCALEXICO, Calif. – El Centro Sector Border Patrol agents seized multiple kettlebell narcotics packages in two separate events. The first event occurred Wednesday, at
- Biden propaganda machine caught red handed in DHS release claiming child detention camps empty…they’re notThe Biden Administration was caught red handed on Tuesday flat out lying about the current situation at the Donna, Texas child migrant