TALLAHASSEE – The Florida Lottery announces the winners from the second of eight drawings in the Gold Rush Supreme Bonus Play Promotion. One top prize winner received a jackpot prize of $1,517,688.63, five second prize winners each received $5,000, 15 third prize winners each received $1,000, and 20 fourth prize winners each received $500.
Betty Wasson, of Fort Pierce, took home the $1,517,688.63 jackpot top prize! For a complete list of winners, click here.
Six drawings remain in the Gold Rush Supreme Bonus Play Promotion, with the winners from the third drawing announced on May 24. Players may continue to enter non-winning GOLD RUSH SUPREME Scratch-Off tickets into the promotion for their chance to win prizes ranging from $500 to $5,000, and a growing jackpot prize starting at $10,000.
Here’s what is happening in Florida
Get the latest news from Florida on our Florida News page.
- School teacher from Fort Meyers gets 7 years in prison for child pornographyFort Myers, Florida – U.S. District Judge Sheri Polster Chappell has sentenced Christopher Ted Duluk (32, Fort Myers) to seven years in
- Florida man exposed himself to York County hotel housekeeperMANCHESTER, PA – One of the global winners of the COVID-19 pandemic has been the adult website PornHub. This week a scene
- Dunkin Donuts employee punched and killed customer for racial slurTAMPA, FL – An African American employee of Dunkin Donuts has been arrested after he punched a customer who uttered a racial
- Man charged for death of roommate after altercationSt. Petersburg, FL – Tuesday evening, May 11th, Police responded to a call of a suspicious death at an apartment at 3460
- Woman shoots and kills man trying to kick in her front door, screaming at herESCAMBIA COUNTY, FL – A Florida dad on his way to anger management classes stopped as his child’s mother’s house to confront