EDINBURG, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents from the Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) disrupted alien smuggling cases.
On Tuesday afternoon, RGV agents received information of a suspected stash house located in Harlingen, Texas. Agents, with the assistance of the Cameron County Precinct 5 Constable, removed 22 subjects kept inside the house. The smuggled subjects were from Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras.
Yesterday morning, RGV agents working along U.S. Highway 281 near San Manuel, Texas, attempted to conduct a vehicle stop on a Ford F-150. The vehicle failed to yield and sped away, ultimately veering off the road crashing into a ranch fence. The F-150 continued to cause property damage as it advanced through the ranch. Approximately 25 yards into the ranch, the vehicle came to a stop and several subjects absconded from the vehicle. A search of the area lead to the discovery of ten subjects, all determined to being illegally present in the United States. The driver was not located.
Hours later, RGV agents attempted to conduct a vehicle stop on a U-Haul on FM 490 near McCook, Texas. As agents got behind the U-Haul, the driver abruptly maneuvered off the road and came to a sudden stop. The driver was observed absconding into the brush. Agents search the vehicle resulting in the apprehension of ten illegal aliens, the driver couldn’t be located.
- Get the latest news from the Biden Border Crisis on the Shore News Network’s Biden Border Crisis News page.
- 11-year-old immigrant boy rescued after losing consciousness in Arizona desert after crossing borderYUMA, Ariz. – Wellton Border Patrol agents intercepted a group of five migrants in the desert Tuesday morning and found themselves in the
- Two Human Traffickers Heading to prison after leaving Illegal aliens in 100 degree trailerLAREDO, TEXAS – A 28-year-old Laredoan has been ordered to federal prison for conspiring to transport illegal aliens, announced Acting U.S. Attorney
- Border patrol agents stop one million dollars in meth, cocaine and prescription pillsLAREDO, Texas—U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Office of Field Operations (OFO) officers intercepted hard narcotics with an estimated street value of
- 2,000 pounds of cocaine intercepted from the Dominican RepublicAGUADILLA, Puerto Rico—Air and Marine Operations (AMO) marine units intercepted Saturday a 25-foot “yola” type vessel in which three men from the
- 24 Immigrants found in train grain hopperEDINBURG, Texas – Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) Border Patrol agents apprehended 24 migrants in a train grain hopper in Robstown, near Corpus