WASHINGTON, DC – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch have announced an arrest has been made in reference to a homicide that occurred on Tuesday, February 16, 2021, in the 300 block of 33rd Street, Southeast.
At approximately 3:50 pm, members of the Sixth District responded to the listed location for the report of a shooting. Upon arrival, members located an adult male victim, inside of an apartment building, suffering from gunshot wounds. DC Fire and Emergency Medical Services responded to the scene and after finding no signs consistent with life, the victim remained on the scene until being transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.
The decedent has been identified as 22 year-old Diamonte Green, of District Heights, MD.
- Two shot while standing in front of D.C. convenience storeWASHINGTON, DC – The safest place in Washington, D.C. these days is behind the wall erected around the U.S. Capitol building. Outside
- DC Warzone: Capitol Heights double shooting caught on videoWASHINGTON, DC – Two people were shot at a gas station convenience store in Capitol Heights Tuesday evening. The shooting, caught on
- D.C. Mayor Joins Left’s Assault on Dancing, Latest to ban DancingWASHINGTON, DC – Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has joined the left’s assault against dancing as the pandemic wanes and liberal politicians
- Man sitting in road killed in hit and run in D.C.Detectives with the Metropolitan Police Department’s Major Crash Investigations Unit seek the public’s assistance in identifying and locating a vehicle sought in
- Pedestrian struck and killed in D.C.Detectives with the Metropolitan Police Department’s Major Crash Investigations Unit are investigating a traffic fatality resulting from a traffic crash that occurred