A 5 month investigation into the distribution of child pornography by the Warren County Prosecutor’s Office has lead to the arrest of George Oakes, IV, of Belvidere.
Police seized computers owned by Oakes which contained thousands of images of illegal child pornography. He is being held at the Warren County Correctional Center.
The investigation was sparked by a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children from an online service company that noticed Oakes’ file transfers using social media platforms.
- Here’s what else is happening in New Jersey: Get the latest news from New Jersey on our New Jersey News page. You can also check out our Jersey Shore News page for the latest news from the Jersey Shore.
- For the first time in history, people are leaving CaliforniaGo west young man. That was a common term throughout American history for easterners looking to find success in the new western
- Beachwood drug dealer gets 15 years in prisonTOMS RIVER, NJ – On May 7, 2021, Michael Trotman, 36, of Beachwood, was sentenced by the Honorable Michael T. Collins, J.S.C.,
- Atlantic City mom punched, poured liquid spice on 6-year-old girl’s genitalsATLANTIC CITY, NJ – On February 20, 2020, Detective John Sharkey of the Criminal Investigations Section received a referral from the Division
- Two charged for aggravated assaultBoundBrook, N.J. – Somerset County Prosecutor Michael H. Robertson, Somerset County Prosecutor’s Office Chief of County Detectives John W. Fodor, and Bound
- Wall Township massage therapist charged for inappropriate touchingWALL TOWNSHIP – An employee of Happy Feet Reflexology has been charged with criminal sexual contact after clients reported that a massage