Millsboro, NJ – Delaware State Police arrested 45-year-old Christopher Fedder of Millsboro on felony criminal charges following an altercation that occurred late Thursday night.
On April 15, 2021, at approximately 11:00 p.m., Fedder and a 52-year-old male acquaintance were at a residence located in the 34000 block of Sport Drive when a verbal argument ensued. The argument escalated and Fedder retrieved a refile and shot the male acquaintance once in a lower extremity. The victim was able to drive himself from the residence to a friends house who transported him to a nearby hospital for treatment.
On April 16, 2021, Fedder was taken into custody at his residence without incident and transported to Troop 4 where he was charged with the following crimes:
- Possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Felony (Felony)
- Assault 2nd Degree (Felony)
Fedder was arraigned in the Justice of the Peace Court #2 and released on $7,000.00 unsecured bond.
Get the latest news from Delaware on the Shore News Network Delaware News page.
- Drunk man pulled down his pants at Hooked Up Ale HouseMillville, DE- Delaware State Police arrested 41-year-old William L. Mitchell of Millsboro, and charges are pending for a 26-year-old male of Bethany Beach after an
- 12-year-old diffuses knife-wielding man’s rage against 14-year-old girlMilton- Troopers arrest Milton man on criminal charges following a physical altercation Saturday night. On May 1, 2021, at approximately 9:09 p.m., troopers
- D.C. Mayor Joins Left’s Assault on Dancing, Latest to ban DancingWASHINGTON, DC – Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has joined the left’s assault against dancing as the pandemic wanes and liberal politicians