A topless woman shouting “Save the Planet” has crashed the funeral service of Britain’s King Philip. Police arrested the unidentified woman who tried to climb the statue of Queen Victoria outside St. George’s Chapel. The private ceremony held inside was open only to members of the Royal Family due to COVID-19 protocols.
Police outside arrested the woman and covered her body with a white blanket as she was escorted away. The crowd cheer and laughed at the incident.
Source: NY Post
- Dog grabs reporter’s microphone during live broadcast segment A dog wanted nothing to do with this reporter’s afternoon report and most likely felt she was fake news. So he sprung into action, taking matters into his own hands to crush the fake news media one beat reporter at a time. He jumped up and grabbed the microphone out of her hand and ran … Read more
- Thailand’s Prime Minister sprayed sanitizer on journalists after press conference Jen Psaki, eat your heart out. On Tuesday Thai prime minister Prayuth Chan- sprayed hand sanitizer at journalists to avert answering questions on the latest cabinet reshuffle after three former ministers were stripped of cabinet posts last month.
- Top 5 Girl Scout Cookies: Which Girl Scout cookie does your state like the most? Spring is almost here and around America, which also means Girl Scout Cookies and cookie ordering is here too. Americans are passionate about their annual Girl Scout Cookie sale. Whether you’re the person who buys one box a year for the novelty of it or you buy them by the case for a year-long at-the-ready … Read more
- Serbian Founder of Digital-Asset Companies Indicted in International Cryptocurrency Scheme NEW YORK – A Serbian man was charged in an indictment today for his alleged participation in a coordinated cryptocurrency scheme in which he solicited U.S. investors using two fraudulent online investment platforms. Acting Assistant Attorney General Nicholas L. McQuaid of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, Acting U.S. Attorney Seth D. DuCharme of the Eastern … Read more
- FBI arrests two hiding in Mexico wanted for setting fire to high school for disadvantaged students during George Floyd riot ROCHESTER, MINNESOTA – United States Attorney Erica H. MacDonald today announced the arrest of JOSE ANGEL FELAN, JR., 34, and MENA DHAYA YOUSIF, 22, for their roles in multiple arsons on May 28, 2020. FELAN and YOUSIF were detained on February 15, 2021, in Mexico by Mexican authorities for immigration violations after the U.S. Marshals … Read more