Harrisburg, PA – Harrisburg-based restaurant group Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar announced today plans to re-open their Warwick, RI franchise on April 18th, the first of two planned re-openings in the New England area that closed due to COVID. New ownership group McBride Holding Company, LLC purchased this and the Attleboro, MA locations in the height of the pandemic, and plan to follow Warwick’s re-opening with Attleboro in June of this year.
Located at 615 Greenwich Ave, Warwick, RI, this location is approximately 7000 sf, has over 250 indoor and over 40 outdoor seats, boasts wall-to-wall HD TVs with a view of every game from every seat, has 40 plus beers on draft including many local craft brews, and a vast menu with all made-to-order items including several vegetarian “bar food” options, scratch-made appetizers, and of course their legendary Buffalo Wing Festival award-winning wings.
Arooga’s entered into a multi-unit franchise agreement with McBride Holding Company, LLC for the New England market and have plans to grow the Arooga’s footprint throughout the region. The group is kicking off their strategy by first re-opening the popular Warwick and Attleboro locations formerly owned by the Mohegan Holding Company.
“We are extremely excited to bring back the Arooga’s brand to Warwick RI! Our managers and staff have been training rigorously and are prepared to offer our guests a wonderful experience.” said Arooga’s Attleboro and Warwick new franchise partner, David McBride. “We are extremely fortunate that the size of the facility provides the opportunity to serve over 160 guests while maintaining proper social distancing to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We can’t wait to re-open and offer our guests quality food and beverage options in an amazing atmosphere which includes over 80 large screen TVs!”
“We are truly excited to re-open our popular location to the Warwick community.” said Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar Co-Owner and President, Gary Huether, Jr. “David and his team are great additions to the Arooga’s extended family and we’re looking forward to getting their first location off the ground.”
Source (Restaurant News Release)
- Dunkin Donuts employee punched and killed customer for racial slurTAMPA, FL – An African American employee of Dunkin Donuts has been arrested after he punched a customer who uttered a racial
- Pickleball themed restaurant with courts opening this summer in Fort WorthFort Worth, TX – Fort Worth will have a new place to eat, drink and be active beginning late summer. Courtside Kitchen, located
- KFC hiring 20,000 new workers nationwideKFC announced strong Q1 earnings results last week, as customers increasingly chose the comfort and convenience of drive-thru, carry-out, and delivery of
- Wolfnights coming to Midtown ManhattanNew York, NY – Wolfnights, the hottest gourmet wrap concept in New York City, signed the lease for a new location at 40 West
- On the Border is now on the menu in AlpharettaNearly 40 years ago, three friends (and probably some shots of tequila) led to a brilliant idea – to share fresh, Border-style