FoodChing co-founders Greg George, Dennis McKinley and company CEO Michael Bennet announce the company plans to launch their national food and drink franchise in Mid-May.
With the restaurant industry changing daily and the explosive food delivery business at an all time high FoodChing has plans to scale quicker with locally owned and operated entities. The company is poised for massive growth and to take its position as a market leader that provides the services for lower fees both to restaurants and also consumers.
The startup investment includes a minimal franchise fee of $2495.00 per market, $20,000.00 for marketing and promotional items and the business is ready to go under $25,000.00. The company also charges no formal royalties or advertising fees. FoodChing is the first ever national food delivery franchise.
The company plans to launch in 40 major and sub markets in May, 2021.
- Louisville, KY
- Greater Atlanta, GA
- Wilmington, NC
- Cleveland, OH
- Charlotte, NC
- Crystal Coast, NC
- Charleston, SC
- Raleigh, NC
- Knoxville, TN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Memphis, TN
- South Jersey,NJ
- Asheville, NC
- Rock Hill, SC
- Jacksonville, NC
- San Antonio, TX
- Mt. Pleasant, SC
- San Diego, CA
SOURCE: (Restaurant News Release)
- Mooyah! New burger joint opening in Baton RougeMOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes Franchise Owners Chas and LaVondra Coleman are looking forward to serving even more Guests “better burgers” with their
- Crave Hot Dogs Coming to AuburnAUBURN, CA – Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ is a fast casual Hot Dog and BBQ restaurant. More than just your average BBQ,
- Popeye’s submits application to open at former Burger King locationLACEY TOWNSHIP, NJ – The Lacey Township Planning Board has received an application to convert the old Burger King at the Lacey
- First look at the new Willie’s Grill and Ice House in CiboloCIBOLO, TX – The Cibolo community is about to have a new go-to destination where they can kick back and enjoy the
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop opening Zero Human Interaction restaurant in the East VillageBrooklyn Dumpling Shop, the nation’s fastest growing dumpling automat concept, will open at St. Mark’s Place (131 First Avenue) in the East